Let's do this...
I thought you might want to know a little more about the person on the other side of the computer screen.
- I'm a newlywed...As I mentioned before my husband and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary.
- I'm a Christian...I do not have it all together. Each day I must be reminded of why I am here and who I am serving.
- I'm a minister's wife....My husband serves as a minister of music in a Southern Baptist Church.
- I'm a southerner and currently a Texan....I was born and raised in Memphis, TN and as of January of this year we live in East Texas (never would have imagined that one)
- I'm a student...I am desperately trying to force myself to finish a master's degree in engineering. (Please don't gasp and ask what I plan to do. I'm really not that cool and I have no idea. I'll let you know when I do. )
Ok, those are the big labels. Now for a little more insight:
- I am a neat freak, everything has its place.
- I make the bed almost every day.
- I love dark chocolate.
- I don't like cleaning toilets or bathtubs or dusting.
- I'm 5'2". My husband is 6'4".
- I don't like bananas.
- I love seafood, raspberry lemonade, and sweet potato fries.
- We went to Charleston, SC on our honeymoon.
- I like to check the mail.
- I am very introverted.
- I am still driving my first car.
- I desperately want a puppy.
- I love to sing.
- I once visited the Grand Canyon in June and it snowed.
- I like to watch college sports.
- I enjoy snow skiing and water skiing but haven't been in years.
- I love caring for and teaching newborns to preschoolers.
- My first pet was a rabbit named Blossom.
- My favorite Disney movie is Little Mermaid.
- I'm always watching HGTV and Food Network.
That's all the time I have for now. I've got to get ready for a 2 hr choir rehearsal tonight.
Soon I'll be back with details of our anniversary getaway.