Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is my sweet Momma's birthday. 
Even though she doesn't yet read this blog, she may one day, and I don't think she would appreciate me telling you her age.  So I won't.  But I will share some pictures with you.  They may even be slightly extremely embarassing, but not for her, for me.  :) 

Speaking of birthdays, this first picture is of my mom and me at her 40th surprise party.  Mmmm...there are sooo many things wrong with this picture.  I mean look at that mullet!  The patterned turtleneck, index finger ring, and light washed jeans aren't great either, but really, who cares when the guy is sporting a braided leather belt and mullet.  Can you say 90s?!  P.S.  This man is a great person, and we love him all the same, mullet and all. :)




Mom and me at GA Mother/Daughter weekend at Camp Cordova

My high school baccalaureate

Panama City, FL
I was blonde and sunburned.

Atlanta Braves game

Four generations of women
Loxley, AL
I love this picture. 


This year the little token of love my sister and I chose to give mom for her birthday was this beauty, found here


Happy Birthday, Momma!  I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment